Saturday, December 16, 2006

Thermo-MANia








ThermoDYNAMICS ..

it's a science of converting heat into power ..

I luv thermo ... I luv thermo .. I luv thermo ..

I luv THERMO .. I LUV THERMO .. I LUV THERMO ..

this is called , either BRain wash or NLP hehe pick ur best ..

it's easy .. very very very easy ..
all you need is an empty brain

to start clean in loading the subjects ..
.
.

the picture is my text book ..
go buy it ...
.
.
My test is at 10 am .. en-shallah ..
.
.
iam done with a chaper
.
.
w still have 10 problems to slove ..
hehehe .. i'll end up reading them ..


The bad thing ..
is that our dr. has signed
a 40% of the total grade on these mini-tests !!!
.
.
which is bad .. waaaaaaaaaaaaaid ..
u know .. i got 2 out of 20 in one of them :/ w it still hurts


ok .. deep down .. i know i like this subject ..
but iam too busy to only concentrate on it ..
.
.
He wants an extremely hard workes ..
which isn't me ..
cuz iam done with the school since last summer ;D


with two projects .. Homeworks and my busy social life ..
;)))
Iam not gonna dedicate more than 10% of my time on this thermo ..
sorry that's the deal ..
or i'll lose my mantel health !!
.
.
oooh yea i heard it .. and i agree
iam half way there a9laaaaaaaaaaaaan to be honest ;D
.
.

yaalaaaaaaaa .. got to go ..
wanna enjoy the experience ..
.
.
mootaw 7araaaa u don't have tests in thermo..
.
.
twice a week naanaa naa naaaaa naaa ;PppPp

11 comments:

Naser said...

Hi, I've no background in thermo. My engineer friend is next to me and this is his message: "If you like thermo then Kiss my ass, Thermo is the study of reading the tables in the back of the book and calculations that already have been calculated. And without the solution manual you won't pass it."
As for me: Alla y3een, everyone I knew took it atleast 3 times. Wish you luck.

Anonymous said...

well ,,
i think i like the sole it,
i mean converting heat into power,
because for a man living in the hottest desert of the whole globe catching that sole is like becoming the king of whole earth :) ,,
so i suggest you do the calculations for me this winter and i`ll catch that sole next summer ..

so el wa3ad then in dibdiba , you`ll find me there with my thermodynamic-rubaba :)

Utmost-y said...

Hope u did good in ur test !;**

ga3da agol 7ag sis ena fe blogger 3nadah emt7an thermo o wayed kesrtay kha6rha hehe :P
btw whats ur major? civil?

etsgeen i gave up studing after the first year :P
allah ey3adeee hal sena 3ala khaiir ,
shrayech ensawelna 7afla m3 ba39'? u invite ur friends o ana i invite Mine:P
Goodluck ;***

Anonymous said...

sole =soul ( in desert english ) :/

3baid said...

Don't confuse enthalpy with entropy :P

3ateeja said...

ما اعرف عنجريزي شالسالفه

نون النساء said...

ها بشري

شصار وياج

@@

Nora said...

coolfreak
---------
well thanks .. but i didn't like what ur friend said ! and i love thermo .. let him k... his a...
;P




شاعر للضرورة
------------
looooooooooooool ..
U DIDN't hear of something called
AIR CONDITIONING ;Pp dont do promises with me .. specialy if there thermo is in concern ;)




UTmost
------
mmmm .. let's no talk about it ;)
iam moving on with my life u know ..

offf 7adee akser el'7a6er .. mo eshwayaa .. pray for me ..

yea iam CE ..
bs 7aflaa ??
let's do shay maynoooooooooon e6ale3 elKAbet ely feeny ..
ski diving !! camping near Iraq ..
hehehe .. wallah ta3aabt ut UT ..




شاعر للضرورة
------------
yea yea ..whatever .. iam not going any way ;D




3baid
-----
e7m e7m .. one is h .. the other one is the s .. sa7 ;)
welcome dear ..




3ateeja
-------
قاعدة اتحلطم على المادة اللي حاطة صورة كتابها
انصحج فيها .. ديناميكا حرارية
اتينن مع بسكوتة و جاي حليب
:/




نون النساء
-----------
انتي شلونج شبخارج عساج بخير
يا ربي نووور نووور طلعتي انتي
@@
as i said .. no talkn abt it ..
iam still in shock :(

Kuw_Son said...

هذي المادة روعة .. خذيتها في كورس صيفي عند الدكتور أسعد الإبراهيم ..
حبيت المادة من خذيتها عنده ..
أذكر اني طلعت منها فوق B+ أو أكثر ما أذكر من زمان ..

شكرا لتذكيرك :)

نون النساء said...

كل عام وانتي بخير يا احلاا انجووو بالدنيا

عساها سنة سعيده عليج يارب

انت تستاهلين كل الخير والمحبة

بووسة لج

وعيدج مباارك

Anonymous said...

إيه ده حد يحب الثيرمو كده
شكلك عبقرية
عموما أنا لسه فى اعدادى هندسة إحتمال أدخل ميكانك السنة الجاية
كل سنة وانتى طيبة ..