Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Whose 27 ;P

I LOST IT WUPEeeeeeEEEeeeeeeee ;papaya


Why do every thing i like .. Hate me ?!

I just had my CONCRETE 1st midterm .. ANd .. i worked hard to swallow elbachwAa !!

I luv .. Adore .. u cOcee .. WHy did do that to me ?!! haaaa why wHAAAAAAAaaaaaay !!??

iam not givn up on u .. cuz i luv u .. One day u'll worship me .. ohhh yaa i can feel that's coming ..


if i get a 20% .. iam stupid ..
if 10% .. the whole world can start calln me .. Stupid ..

---

entering my Pro'z office .. with the sweetest mile .. and a my cute baby face - face ;)

this pro. is the best of the best ..

mashaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah miss n ..

hehehe he used my initial one day in a problem ..
and since that .. iam MISS n ;D

this man .. showed me .. what i like in men !!

mine has to be " emshaaaaaaaalwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa6 " like him ..

very active .. machoo voice .. that make mine like a HAaaaaaaams ..
iam not loud though !

yaaaaaaaaaaay .. i like him as a person .. not only as my teacher ..

when we were done ..


Miss n : iam gonna tell u a very silly thing .. u can laugh .. i figured out who is the one iam looking for ??

she waaaaaaas shocked .. hehehe wa3alayaaaaaaaa

Farfar : dont say ...

Miss n : wallah entay .. shame on u .. hehe i want to marry a guy .. like ..

helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo >> my Pro .. ;P

HIM ...

mashallah 3laaaih .. 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb

Miss n : i wish i can see one pic of him .. in my age .. i bet he was like mmm

i dont know .. a movie star !!


and then .. in class .. Waiting for the papers to be spreaded ..

sir .. can i take this chair ??

yea come sit next to me yalaa fast !!

noooooooooooo .. i dont like stittn in the front ..

ok .. next to the wall then ..


hehehe noooooooooo .. i get " emdoodahaaaaaaa " when iam near the door !!

he gave me his waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw look .. yaaaaay wallah eyanen ..

i got shy ... cuz 7saaaaaait eny da3alt-ha waid ..

he picked it up .. to where im sittn ;D

since he's loud .. very loud .. Extremely loud .. he answers the Q by screaming !!

u know how soft i am hehe '3a9eb haa ;P


when i had a Q .. dr .. 3adee i ask .. bs u dont shout at me .. or even get mad !! cuz u know i get scared when u do ??

he laughed alot .. and totally agreed on my condition ..


when he's checking our cheat-sheets .. he said : wallah enich rahyaaaaaaa ??!!

every thing is in PINK / orange yellow hehehe .. even my nail polish and gloss ;) he should add Miss Foshiaaa n ..

well iam the type that goes to most faminant look .. >> this was in my head akeed ..


i just love him .. 7ub shafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf bareeeeeeee2 .. Waiting for the 27 th version of him

well 26-28 .. in that range !! i cant stand younger guys .. my brain cells fight their existence in my life ..


why writhing in English ..??

cuz iam so tired .. i hv to log-off to study ..

bacher .. at 12 .. i'll be squeezing my self .. to answer TRANSPROTAION Q'z



dad is at my door .. maybe this is a sign to tell him about my new love ;)
he is soooooooooooo used to that hehehe
bs again 7ub shafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf
w bareeeeeeeee2 .. w with many others before him .. a'7aaaaaaweee :D

انا كتبت بلا وعي .. و توني قريت .. بوعي ..قلت حمدالله و الشكر .. الله يستر على باجي عقلي ..
للأسف هذي حقيقتي المرة ..لذا ما مسحت شي .. و قلت هو وقت سقوط الاقنعة اذا

;D loool

ما عليه .. المصدوم .. يبلعها و يكمل حياته
و اللي طحت من عينه .. الله لا اييب له امتحان كونكريت مثلي و الا بيوصل مواصيل اصعب

dont judge me walaaaaah kaaaaaai --- feeeeeeeeeeeeee enzaaaaaaaain !!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

كل هالرومانسية من امتحان كونكريت؟

انزين الكونكريت
بريكاست و لا كاست إن سايت :)؟


كلها ست شهور و يوم و نص ساعة و أصير 26

تراه محسوب بتوقيت الإمارات

;)

Utmost-y said...

LOOOOOOOL zoooqa 9'a7ktene :P
chenich ana , like whenever i see a decent guy raye7 elmasyed or doing something good asameh raylee LOOL
now i have like 10 husbands to be bs ib Freeejna ! lol
o all my family knows about them hehe
y7lailna eltafker barreee2 bs 3away :P

Unknown said...

عادى ماكو شى الواحد ينصدم منه هالايام

NewMe said...

ونبقى يا عزيزتي الغاز
نمشي بوسط الناس
يشفون اللي يبونه وبس
واذا استصعب عليهم حل
يقولون فينا ما يقولون

صراحتك رائعة
ولا وقت لدي للاقنعة
دمت بخير
وسعادة

Nora said...

bin3li
------
looooooooool

كل هذا و لا هوو لا كاست ان و لا بري كاست .. ندرس الكووووود

ASC

;<


ما شالله ما كملت بعدك ..هقيتك اكبر

امممممممممم طريج للامارات ههههه افكر

;D





utmost
------
waaaaaaaaaaaaay same same ...

ya sub7aaaaan allaah ..

bs ana ata7alaa 3laihum 7esbaat brothers wallaaah bs ..

this is the 1st clear thought i had ever ;D



mishari
-------
واايد فكرت ارد عليك
بس اخر شي
:)
ما هقيت اني دعلة لهدرجة السالفة ضحك
بس




newme
-----
مشكوورة

السالفة كلها ضحك و غشمرة

و الا هذي انا طوول عمري ما لقيت قناع الا ويهي

ههههه

حياج الله