Sunday, March 12, 2006

No THinG ..

Iam writting now ... with nothing in mind ...
except the fact , that I want to post some thing !

I was thinking lately , about my dreams , which show the real me I guess !

we're talking about things I wish to do soon ,, which I have the desire and the well ..

Do u know POCAHANTUS ?

well , I only remember , when she jumped of a HUGE waterfall ,, waaW , I wanna do this ;D

adding to the list :

sky diving , scuba diving , which all can be done , and i have the gutts to do ,, wallah !

I can do almost anything extreme or crazy ,, the funny thing is, I still scare to death from a crossing by CAT ;D

there should be a show called '' Nora and cats ''

back to the main subject ,,

India ,, Africa >>> must visit them ,, I wanna go ,, dressed almost like the ladies overthere and blend with the people ,, I have the gift of speaking to ay ensan even law bel eshara el7emdellah ...

b3d ya rabee shno ?!

I wanna have my own TV. station ,, it will be super great I promise !

as well as my own private school ,, cuz I really care about the education ,, which isn't that convenient to my standards , nowdays !

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,,, I always dreamed about swimming with dolphins ...


when we were in Florida ,, and we went to the SEA WORLd ,, i was feeling sorry 6ool el wagt for all of them ,,

kelaa mn FREE WELLY the movie ;D

i wanna leave my family ,, for a while haa ;pP and see how can i manage my life a lone !
this won't happen adree ...
laaa laish ... eNshallah i got the chance to travel m3a an uncle ...

i wanna learn French ,,

running as fast as i can ,, anywhere,,, Oooh iam soo fast ,, i did compete all the boys in my family ,, both sides and won,, 7ata fawaz elly ohwa SOnic ,, i beat him ! hahahaa

in a quite spot ,, iam gonna camp or build a cute nice house ,, and stay there for a couple of days ,, isolating roo7ee ,, except for one person if he/she deserve being m3ay hehehe ,, la 9ij 9ij i wanna be alone wallah ..


wansaa i liked talking bela hadaf 3n ay shy mar fe balee .. ;pP

i can go on and on ..

me and mom went to the diamond exhibition lately ,, i kept chosen the most expensive rings ,, the sales man laughs every time i pick one ... One ring stole my heart ...

he said ... this one is very unique ( just like some one i know ;D ) and the finishing is a top calss type of finishing... when he said that ... i knew i had no chance...
the sweet thing .. ena omee galat tabeenaa ?! esta7ait gelt laaaaa bs 3ajabnee ...

she could get it for me ... we were there a9laan to buy rings ... bs i felt ena i had no right to ask her that ... enshallah once i earn my own money ... iam gonna spend it 3laa kaifee ...bs this isn't mine ... its her ... w 3laihaa bel 3afiaa ...

Till then ... my heart will be stolen ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

scuba diving is a wonderful experience when it is done with the right company in the right spot. Kuwait, by the way, has relatively many good spots so take a course and see you underwater;p

I went to goa, india and it is great spot except that weather was rainy and very humid.

Sincerely,

A.

Nora said...

yaaaaaaay u already did two of mine ;D

elmushkelaa ena mako a7ad e6awe3nee 3araft ... !!

bs ana elly wanna go to those places ...

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »